School will be closed to staff, parents and children tomorrow due to safety concerns with the roof. There is snow, up to 20cm deep on the roof over almost all entrances and exits, that we have been unable to clear today due to the high winds and heavy snow. There is too much of a safety risk that a large amount of this could fall on a child, member of staff or parent/carer if school was open. We have made the decision this evening (1.3.18) rather than wait until the morning to allow you to make alternative childcare arrangements if necessary.
We will assess in the morning and look to clear it to make it safe for Monday.