Our breakfast and after-school club provision is run by Mrs Howarth (Play Leader), Mrs Burrows (Breakfast Club Play Worker) and Miss Phiminster (After-School Club Play Worker).
This is a new provision offered following requests from parents who wanted to use a child-care facility that supported the home/school transition and was open at times to suit their working lives. There will be a variety of activities which promote communication, imaginative play, co-operative play, art and design, strategy through games and outside activity using our newly developed playground.
We are able to accept childcare vouchers in payment for places and we operate a booking system - both ad-hoc and in advance.
All places must be paid for prior to your child attending the session.
What we offer:
- A breakfast, if required, served between 7.30 - 8.15am
- Consistent care from 7.15 am through to 6.00 pm
- A variety of stimulating activites and games throughout both sessions
- An opportunity for children to play with their friends before and after school
- A calm environment for the children to begin their school day
- A clear communication system between home and school
Operating Times and Prices
Opening Times: 7.15 am - 8.45 am
Prices: £3.00 per session (no breakfast)
£4.00 per session (with breakfast)
Opening Times: 3.15 am - 6 pm
Prices: £7.00 per session (includes a small tea)
Late pick ups will be charged at a rate of £5 per 15 minute block.